Flotsam Flotsam

This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I don't even notice where the loop ends, it's that good. My itunes play counter shows I've played it more than 150 times.

Lapse responds:

Thanks a lot. It never ends, only when you want it to. : )

Fazbear Necessities FNAF Fazbear Necessities FNAF

I didn't like this, or think it was even remotely funny.

If you meant it to sound "forced", it seems like you forgot to make that intention obvious. The animatronics themselves are quite sinister, and this track doesn't really gel with that at all.

You've basically taken two songs you didn't create, wrote some lyrics whose syllables don't match the songs, and recorded several people singing them with obvious discomfort.

Hollow clown Hollow clown

Oh, this is great.

I was waiting for the mood to change, and you did it wonderfully. I had this vision of a clown acting silly in a circus ring, and right as he leaves the audience's sight, the lights and silly music disappear, replaced by harsh lampposts and thick fog. Without the act to hold his attention, his mind immediately sinks into a bleak depression. He walks back to his trailer, wanting nothing more than to drink himself to unconsciousness to get through the night.

DayDreamingFox responds:

Thank you so much! Its great to get to see what other people see in my songs! So glad it evoked such imagination for you!

Northwind Northwind

This is amazing.

My test for how much I like a metal song is "Could this be the soundtrack to an epic battle/long, dangerous ride through treacherous terrain?"

And this works for both. Very well.

BrCz responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the comment.
Cheers!

A Little Peek Into Hell A Little Peek Into Hell

It's like a little tear opened up on the ground in front of you, and all you see down there is red, rust, and slithering.

Fabulous.

F4LL0UT responds:

Thank you very much. It's been some time since I made this piece and I'd make it completely differently these days but still: glad to see that I managed to capture that "red rust" theme of the SH games. :D

Solo Act Solo Act

Normally I am not a fan of rap

However I couldn't NOT like this. FANTASTIC!

eqftc responds:

thanks for taking the time to listen and give it a chance. i try not to put myself i the typical "rapper" box

Blue Night (Final) Blue Night (Final)

Like standing in front of a burning ramen stall with snow falling to the ground around you, your umbrella steadily becoming more laden with the frozen crystals.

Translation: This is nice.

AnubisInc responds:

Haha thanks! You wouldn't happen to write poetry by chance?

(S) The Answer (S) The Answer

This does pair well with "The Question."

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you! It was quite difficult to combine the two different moods together to create this paired song. Thanks for becoming a fan and looking deeper into my songs. I appeciate it a lot.

(S) The Question WIP (S) The Question WIP

Don't leave me hanging, here. That drop-off at the end might as well be a real question. I'd love to see this finished. Have you considered ending it in an uncertain-sounding way? Sorry if that's vague.

TylerSchrader responds:

I understand where you are coming from. I haven't been able to come up with an ending yet, hence the Work In Progress. I really just wanted to hear back from the Newground community so I could gain more inspiration to finish this song, as well as my other Work In Progress: Unforeseen Consequences. Sometimes I run out of ideas and give up on songs. I'm thankful for your review, as it has helped in the effort of gaining inspiration to finish this piece. Hearing somebody say: "I'd love to see this finished" as well as a 5 star review really helps me out and gives the song some hope. Thank you! I will let you know when the song is finished!

[Tsets] - Red Dragon [Tsets] - Red Dragon

This may just be my non-music-savvy opinion, but I think that every aspect of a piece doesn't have to be absolutely amazingly perfect. A little grit in music is good.