PowerTrip PowerTrip

I wish I could have sex with Spaz

I wish he'd use his womanly voice while I did it ;_;

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

5 for pony

When Peeing When Peeing

Look, until you can magically grow a penis, women just won't understand.

And besides, it's better than bleeding out of it for 1/3 of my life.

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

This game is obnoxiously offensive. WE GET IT, THIS KID IS A LOSER. Cool your fucking insult jets.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Tinderboxes work more than once. :I

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

Boring.

Flotsam Flotsam

This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I don't even notice where the loop ends, it's that good. My itunes play counter shows I've played it more than 150 times.

Lapse responds:

Thanks a lot. It never ends, only when you want it to. : )

Fazbear Necessities FNAF Fazbear Necessities FNAF

I didn't like this, or think it was even remotely funny.

If you meant it to sound "forced", it seems like you forgot to make that intention obvious. The animatronics themselves are quite sinister, and this track doesn't really gel with that at all.

You've basically taken two songs you didn't create, wrote some lyrics whose syllables don't match the songs, and recorded several people singing them with obvious discomfort.

Hollow clown Hollow clown

Oh, this is great.

I was waiting for the mood to change, and you did it wonderfully. I had this vision of a clown acting silly in a circus ring, and right as he leaves the audience's sight, the lights and silly music disappear, replaced by harsh lampposts and thick fog. Without the act to hold his attention, his mind immediately sinks into a bleak depression. He walks back to his trailer, wanting nothing more than to drink himself to unconsciousness to get through the night.

DayDreamingFox responds:

Thank you so much! Its great to get to see what other people see in my songs! So glad it evoked such imagination for you!

The Grocery Store Rapist The Grocery Store Rapist

Finally, a store where I can find penis, shit, AND Shlag!

Sailor Mercury Sailor Mercury

When Wario and anime mix...

Out by the shipyard Out by the shipyard

Beautiful.